Student Ambassor Greystone College


Hello Guys,


I came by just to let you know that I'm in the blog of Greystone College! Check it out:

http://blog.greystonecollege.com/face-of-greystone-college/meet-julia-eckstein-face-of-greystone-college-ambassador-in-toronto/

All about being an Student Ambassor makes me excited, because I know every experience  I share  in this blog makes some of you more brave to follow your dreams being abroad!

I hope I can be one of your tools to make it possible. Contact me by message on my Facebook Page (Pink Maple) if you have any doubts. I will be glad to help, and also check out my Instagram (@jubseckstein) and see how it's being so far the whole experience!

And all the best to the Team from Greystone College that made their trait on my Academic Life. Thank you very much guys!

Beijo no Core!




0 comentários:

Postar um comentário